1. General Information
2. Information gathering
In the course of using the Website, visitors may provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This refers to information about visitor’s that can be used to contact or identify them, and information on their use of and activities at the Website that may be connected with them (“Website Personal Information”). Website Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, a visitor’s name, telephone number, email address, home and business postal addresses. Website Personal Information may also include information the visitor supply to us concerning their preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of the Website.
When visitor visits the Website, our servers automatically record information that their browser or device provides to us. This information may include, but is not limited to, the visitor’s computer or device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page it was visiting before it came to the Website and information it searches for on the Website. Like many websites, we also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to the visitor’s computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. The visitor can instruct its browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt before accepting a cookie from the websites it visits.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Our website can not function without these cookies. In most cases, these cookies are necessary to provide a response to actions that you are requesting, such as filling in the forms, setting your preferences, etc.
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers, for example tawk.to, whose services we have added to our website.
- Remarketing Cookies
4. How we use information we collect
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
5. Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
For personal data that we have about you you have rights to:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
6. Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Eastern Peak Services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
7. Contact Information
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact Eastern Peak online.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us back an email with ‘Unsubscribe’ text in it.
Eastern Peak may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.