When your product is successfully launched to the market, we don’t simply give you our farewells. We stay with you and provide you and your users with technical and marketing support as long as you need it.
Technical and marketing support
Always supporting you, even after your product is launched!
Technical support and maintenance
- The handling of problems identified during production
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Migration process in case of system scaling
Support will be provided during our standard business hours 8am-5pm BST and 5 days a week excluding local holidays. Additional SLA options are available upon request.
After your product has been launched, our online marketing team will advise you on SEO and App Store optimization strategies, social media management and paid advertising campaigns. We will ensure that you receive a high return on your investment by diligently monitoring available metrics.
With most of our customers we work on a dedicated marketing team model. This means that you will be assigned a marketing specialist, who will work with you directly on a monthly basis. They will create a unique marketing strategy for your application, define your target audience and provide you with the most efficient marketing channels for it and, based on this, the required marketing budget.
marketing strategyThe marketing strategy usually covers 4 main stages of app promotion:
- Developing an online marketing strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Defining audience segments
- Defining core marketing channels and action plans for each
- Defining metrics
- Keyword research
- Developing an app promotion plan and strategy
- App store optimization
- Work with reviews and rating
- Keyword optimization
- App promotion
- Social media marketing
- Paid advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile marketing
- User retention
- Collecting user feedback;
- Email marketing;
- Working with push notifications
- I need special terms for maintenance and technical support. Is it possible?
Providing different SLA levels, we can definitely customize our offer based on your specific needs. However, for most of the clients we’ve worked with for several years, our basic SLA for maintenance and support is sufficient.
- Do you have experience optimizing the speed and responsiveness of mobile websites?
In order to get insight into mobile performance and the speed of mobile browser services, we use external services, such as Google PageSpeed Insights. Once we have a full overview of the content and its performance, we analyze and implement the suggestions one by one to make the page faster.
- Are your developers familiar with the strategies needed for running mobile SEO successfully?
Yes, our developers are familiar with the strategies needed for running mobile SEO successfully. We have experience with the fundamentals of SEO practices for URLs, meta-tags, redirection, annotations and many others. We know how to avoid common mistakes that frustrate mobile visitors. The implementation of SEO requirements from our side is carried out in accordance with Google’s ‘Mobile SEO Configurations’ guidelines and under the supervision of our marketing managers.
What you get
- A free cost estimate.
- Professional advice.
- We keep your ideas safe.