Responsive design is a modern approach emerged from the rise of mobile devices all over the world. Responsive website in a nutshell is a web page that detects the screen size and orientation of a visitor’s device and changes the layout of the page accordingly.
Responsive website uses percentages for images instead of fixed length-width parameters. Using x and y coordinates along with mathematical percentages on a grid helps to create fluid layout able to resize itself for any display size.
Instead of writing new code for a separate mobile version of a website, multiple style sheets can be built, with images associated with each sheet. Thus you avoid rewriting HMTL code, all that is needed is to repurpose it.
- Improved SEO Google ranks responsive websites higher.
- Save money on mobile development You just maintain one website which is easier for making changes and creating new pages.
- Forget about duplicate content Leave far behind all those Google penalties for smartphone/tablet/desktop versions of your website with duplicate content.
- Improved Offline browsing experience HTML5 enabled in most smartphones and tablets provides offline browsing capabilities.
Book a one-on-one consultation with our business consultants
- Senior та Middle Ruby розробники
- C# розробник with Java knowledge
- Senior Automation Quality Assurance інженер
- Technical Project manager
- та інші. . .