Hybrid apps combine both web applications created for web browser and native applications that are designed for a particular platform and have to be installed on a device.
What differs hybrid apps from web apps:
- It runs as a real app, not as a web page;
- It can work offline;
- Integration with a file system of a device.
There are two ways of building hybrid mobile apps:
Compiled hybrid app
It is simple: you can build two-in-one – both iOS and Android apps without having to write separate code for each twice. As a result you have two apps for the same amount of time. Profit!
Book a one-on-one consultation with our business consultants
- Senior та Middle Ruby розробники
- C# розробник with Java knowledge
- Senior Automation Quality Assurance інженер
- Technical Project manager
- та інші. . .