Continuous Integration (CI) is an approach in software development that means integrating parts of the code with newly implemented changes into a repository few times a day. The main goal of continuous integration is to reveal the possible defects in the early stages with the help of timely feedback, and correct them before they will lead to new ones. Continuous integration tools function as an automated testing system. By integrating regularly, you can detect errors quickly, and locate them more easily. The Continuous Integration approach allows you to focus on building features instead of back-tracking, and what’s more – it is cost-efficient. The earlier you find a problem – the less effort you’ll need to fix it.
- Establish a single source repository
- Provide everybody with free access to the last executable part
- Keep the whole process transparent
- Automate deployment
- Commit code frequently
- Use a build integration machine
Continuous deployment lowers the risks and allows you to adapt releases for business needs and user requirements. As a result you quickly find and fix bugs and deliver working software within a tight schedule.
Book a one-on-one consultation with our business consultants
- Senior та Middle Ruby розробники
- C# розробник with Java knowledge
- Senior Automation Quality Assurance інженер
- Technical Project manager
- та інші. . .