Augmented Reality is a modified reality version created with the help of overlaying computer-generated elements on a real image which is being viewed by means of digital devices (such as cameras). It gives a unique user experience, augmenting the new visual and audial elements to common surroundings.
How does augmented reality work?
Augmented reality games give a sense of the user’s full presence on the scene, with real shooting experiences, like in Real Strike or Life is Crime. Augmented reality viewers allow to place 3D models around you. The example of such an app is Augment. Augmented reality browsers use your camera to give you some additional information about your surroundings, like the information about historic sights and buildings (like Field Trip – a virtual mobile guide).
Augmented reality apps
- Pockemon Go – a location-based game, where the user’s camera reveals some pocket monsters around him, which he has to catch.
- InkHunter – an AR application allowing to try the tattoo on by placing it virtually on person’s skin.
- SnapShot Showroom is where users can try how the furniture will look in their homes.
- Google translate allows to translate the inscriptions from the pictures, without the need to type the words.
What is augmented reality technology?
Augmented reality development involves the following technologies:
- Camera sensors
- Radio-frequency identification
- Speech recognition systems
- Gesture recognition systems
Augmented reality devices:
- Head Mounted Displays
- Portable head-up displays
Book a one-on-one consultation with our business consultants
- Lead full-stack .NET розробники
- Senior Deep Learning інженер
- Senior та Middle Ruby розробники
- Middle full-stack .NET розробники
- Middle .NET розробник
- Full-stack C#/.NET інженер
- Technical Project manager
- та інші. . .