Accelerate your business transformation with technology at one of the world’s leading events – TechXLR8 this June in London!
Our team will be there to discuss your ideas and share our expert advice.
We will be glad to see you at our Booth #IOT320 at TechXLR8, London Tech Week’s anchor event, to explore the latest innovations across the entire IoT ecosystem and digital transformation opportunities for your business.
Also we are pleased to invite you to join an engaging speech of our VP of Strategy Consulting, Paul Avrahami at the IoT World Europe Summit (IoT Execute track) – 12th June at 15:15 pm, where he will be providing insights and sharing industry knowledge and real-life experience on “Ensuring an effective IoT adoption in the context of Smart Cities”.
Before and after the speaking session Paul will be there to give a face-to-face consultation to activate your potential of becoming a digital enterprise and driving competitive edge, so book your time now!
- Discuss the evolution of your business with agile digital transformation.
- Share knowledge and ideas on IoT topic – whether it’s asking for feedback or discussing the next great thing.
- Exchange referrals and opportunities.
- Discuss prospective collaboration and the way our businesses can benefit.
- Spend a good time over a cup of delicious coffee with like-minded people.
Eastern Peak is a professional strategy consulting and technology provider that helps companies of all sizes and across different industries accelerate the speed at which they do business, improve their time to market, bring costs down, and instill productive changes in every process, employee, and business model.
Bold goals call for a strong partner
- Top digital transformation experts with extensive experience of planning and implementing innovation programs for tier-1 companies to guide you safely through your digital challenges.
- Senior solution architects and industry experts to bring the transformation initiatives to life in accordance with the industry standards as well as with the latest high-tech and agile practices.
- Dedicated R&D and DevOps talent pool to empower your business with AI, Big Data, IoT & Cloud and to ensure continuous support on your way to becoming a digital enterprise.
EU Commission, Western Union, DPD, GETT and dozens of other companies of all shapes and sizes rely on our bespoke solutions for transforming and accelerating businesses and driving competitive edge.
We’ve got you covered:
- Be secure: Legacy system upgrade
- Be efficient: Cloud Migration
- Be profitable: Process Automation
- Be aware: Big Data and AI/ML
- Be connected: Internet of Things
- Be competitive: Augmented reality / Virtual reality
Alexey Chalimov, the CEO at Eastern Peak, entrepreneur, technology enthusiast, who enjoys bringing new technology products to the market.
As a CEO at Eastern Peak, a professional software consulting and development company, Alexey ensures top quality and cost-effective services to clients from all over the world.
Alexey is also a founder and technology evangelist at several technology companies.
Previously, as a CEO of the Gett (GetTaxi) technology company, Alexey was in charge of developing the revolutionary Gett service from ground up and deploying the operation across the globe from London to Moscow and Tel Aviv.
Graduated with an MBA (class of 2009) from the Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania, double majoring in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management.
Alexandra Titova, VP of Sales and Marketing
Bridging both marketing and technology, Alexandra directs sales, business development, strategic planning, marketing and customer service with a strong passion for excellence and winning results.
Malcolm Neate, UK Director
A seasoned Director of Sales and Business Development, with in-depth, international experience and a stellar record of success. Malcolm uses strong problem-solving and decision-making ability, together with excellent communication skills to bring immediate value to our clients.
Discover new opportunities for your business!
Set up a meeting with Paul Avrahami at TechXLR8